May 4, 2011

Cake cake cake cake. :D

Oh hey.
I should really think about becoming better at this whole blogging thing.
Sowwy. :)

Anyways.
I should probably be studying for Psychology right now...
But I am too busy looking at baking blogs.
I kinda want to start my own.
If only I had my own kitchen.
But in a week and a half I will be home for the summer!
I can probably start my cooking blog then. :)

I just want to share with you some of the things that I am
planning on attempting this summer.
They look really easy... but I don't want to say that
cause every time I say something looks easy...
It definitely is NOT.
Well I found these cakes on a website called
This girl is legit.
She says she is a beginner but I highly doubt that.
Just go look at a few of the things she has made.
Like this.
I kinda fell in love with this when I first saw it.
Also, this.
Bah.
This makes me so excited to actually start baking.

Okay. So since I don't want to make this post too long...
I am gonna make two.

See you soon, Cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment