August 29, 2010

"Witty Title"

So after numerous suggestions of writing another post, I finally gave in. The bad part: I don't know what to talk about.

So... Just listen to this. :) Not the whole song... Start at around 5:02



Aren't you glad that we don't sing like that in church? I sure am. :) Though it would give me a good laugh.

Anyways. I guess I'll tell you about classes now.
Tuesdays and Thursdays are heaven. I have one class in the morning before chapel and that is it. I have the rest of the day to just hang out, do laundry, go to Wal-Mart. All the good stuff. :) Although, I did find out that going to Wal-Mart earlier in the day does not keep you from all the creepy people. I went at around 10 am the other day and there were just as many old creepy men as if I had gone in the middle of the night. Maybe this is worse than Idabel... maybe.

Well, I have a full day of classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
8 am - New Testament (every morning)
9 am - Chapel (every morning)
10 am - Elementary Statistics (MWF)
11 am - Wellness (MW)
12 pm - Lunch (ever day... duh)
1 pm - Composition 1 (MWF)
2 pm - American History (MWF)

So... I don't get out till 3. Its pretty much high school except I have to walk farther and I get to skip every Tuesday and Thursday.

Well I've started making some friends. No doubt if I join a club I will get more. But Jaime, Weston, and Cara have been a big help in introducing me to people! I can ALMOST remember everyone's name that usually sits with us at lunch when I'm there. :)

Random note: I seriously miss my puppy.
I know I will regret saying that when I visit home but she is just too cuddly!

Other random note: My desk chair allows me to lean back without worry of breaking it. :) I love it.

Ok. Thats it.
Bye cupcake.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see you this weekend! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete