September 10, 2010

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes.

Today was a good day. :)

1. Got out of New Testament early for everyone naming 25 of Jesus's parables.
2. Muffin Chapel. Yes.
3. Most likely aced my test in statistics... then got out early.
4. Don't have Wellness on Fridays.
5. Made a delicious bacon, egg, and biscut combination thing. So good.
6. Bought a t-shirt to tie dye for the Iota Chi mixer.
7. Worked out with Alyssa.
8. OH... also made brownies. :)
9. Watched When in Rome with Alyssa and Vanessa.
10. And finally raised my bed up high. Hopefully it won't fall in the middle of the night.
11. Also... finally found the best coffee for my new coffee pot. Hallelujah.

Sad news...
1. Kaley doesn't get to come in this weekend. :/
    Maybe sometime soon though. :) I miss her!

I went to the meetings for all of the clubs this weekend. There are so many to pick from! But out of all of the ones that I visited, I would have to say my two favorites are Chi Omega Pi and Iota Chi. I am still going to visit more mixers though just incase I might like another one.
Pretty exciting. I'm so ready to make more friends, you have no idea.

Well my room is FINALLY coming together. Maybe when I get a job it will be like I want it to but now its just... eh. Me and Vanessa spent about 45 minutes to an hour trying to figure out what to do. No doubt it will change later.

Thats it for now.
Bye Cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment